Happy 100 Days Bunting
Celebrate your Baby’s 100 Days milestone with this cute and simple bunting that comes in 4 different colours, perfect touch to your baby’s celebration and the colour theme you choose! Comes in Pink, Purple, Gold and Blue.
- Material: Cardstock Paper
- Size: 12 flags each measuring 13.5cm approximately
- The bunting is sent in packaged form without being assembled. A length of string measuring 3m is provided for assembly.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. The actual colors may vary from the product photos and from the screen due to monitor color restrictions.
Pink, Baby Blue
Balloon Care Guide
What you should do
- Handle balloon with gentle care,
- Keep helium balloons away from sharp object and rough surface, heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Secure the balloons to ensure it will not be blown away by strong wind.
- Collect or opt deliver 1 to 2 hours before the actual event, to ensure balloon look fresh for the event.
What you should not do
- Don't expose helium balloons to temperatures outside their comfortable range; lower temperatures can cause deflation and higher temperatures can result in bursting.
- Don't leave helium balloons unattended near children or animals.
- Don't leave helium balloons unsecured as they may float away if not tied off properly.
- Don't place the balloon in car boot.
- Don't collect helium balloon 1 day before the event, helium balloon may not last and look fresh the next day
All customised balloon are done using vinyl stickers, hence it's normal for bubbles to form, sticker starts to wrinkle and eventually fall when balloon start to shrink.
Foil / Mylar Balloons
Foil / Mylar Balloon are more sensitive to temperature change. It will shrink when there is a sudden change in temperature, e.g. When you bring the foil / mylar balloon from outdoor (26~ 30°C) to air conditioned area (18~22°C). You can either use a straw or pump to blow some air into the balloon to make it look fuller. Usually this small amount of air does not affect the overall floating. Bringing the balloon to outdoor may also work as the higher temperature will expand the helium gas inside the balloon.
Likewise, when there is a sudden change of temperature from low (26~ 30°C) to high (31~ 35°C), helium gas in the balloon will expand and sometime cause it to burst.
A fully inflated foil / mylar balloon should have wrinkle at the side of the balloon. If the balloon has less or no wrinkle, it means that the balloon has been over inflated and may burst easily.
Helium Balloon Floating Time
Helium balloon floating time may vary based on temperature, environment, and handling. Longevity is not guaranteed for any balloon taken outside due to the higher temperatures, strong wind and rain. at higher temperatures the gas expands and becomes less dense which can lead to an over-inflated balloon that is likely to burst. To ensure your balloons last as long as possible you should store them in cool temperatures and away from direct sunlight or heat sources where possible. At lower temperatures, helium gas contracts and becomes more dense, causing the balloon to deflate.
|Type of balloon||Approximate Floating time (indoor)|
|12” Latex Balloon||8 to 10 hours|
|12” Confetti Balloon||6 to 8 hours|
|Foil / Mylar Balloons||1 - 3 days|
|Orbz Balloon||2 - 5 days|
|24" Bubble Balloon||1 - 2 days|
|24" Latex Balloon||1 - 2 days|
|36" Latex Balloon||1 - 3 days|
|36" Confetti Balloon||10 to 12 hours|
|Jumbo Gender Reveal||6 to 8 hours|
|Air-filled Balloons||Does not float|
Latex Balloon Oxidation
When latex balloons are exposed to air, heat, and sunlight, they can also become stained or cloudy. This is caused by oxidation of the latex material used in most balloons. Oxidation occurs when oxygen molecules interact with the molecules in the latex material and cause it to break down over time. Additionally, dirt particles in the air can cause oxidation which leads to staining or cloudiness over time. Those whom prefer a matte look will love the new shades.