- You are not required to provide personal information to us for visiting our website.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and used for fulfilling the order made by you. The information may also be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
- where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside Singapore. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than Singapore.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at [email protected]
We accept credit card payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.