Chinese Longevity Shou Word Balloon 寿
Approximately size 66 x 75 cm
- Air fill only, does not float with helium.
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Adult supervision is required as none inflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Moreover, keep none inflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons.